09 July 2009

i'd like to visit the moon

i've been wanting to start a new blog since i deleted my last one and the one before, but i've been having a hard time deciding upon the content. i also just purchased a macbook for my personal use, which means i can now access the internet at home. :) anyway, i figure the new blog will just be the random stuff i think or find or whatever.

this first entry is inspired by a song my friend andrew, aka: the platte, covers sometimes. he played at a local library branch's outdoor amphitheatre last night, and this particular song was one i hoped to hear. not only did he play it, but i found out that it's a favourite tune of the lovely lady who was kind enough to accompany me. here's the original:



as a traveller i relate to the desire to visit many fascinating places, but i rather like the fact that i have my own space to return to filled with "places and people i love".

1 comment:

  1. Synchronicity at its best. Or, jinx, you owe me coke. Whichever one you prefer. This same idea has been dwelling in this peregrinating brain of mine as well.
    ...
    Why sally?

    ReplyDelete